Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Urologist
August 16, 2019
We are seeking a Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Urologist for our office located around the Denver Metropolitan area. Located within an easy drive to the City and Mountains, Denver offers you the chance to experience outdoor adventures, city life, culture and diversity.
Colorado Urology, an affiliate of United Urology, is the premier urology practice in the Rocky Mountain region, offering the most state-of-the-art urology care available nationwide. Colorado Urology is composed of 17 urologists serving patients at 10 medical offices throughout the greater Denver and Boulder areas, including Aurora, Lone Tree/Parker, Golden, and Evergreen. Colorado Urology is a member of United Urology Group, a management services organization whose member groups of urology practices today also include: Chesapeake Urology, with 25 offices located throughout Maryland and Delaware and Tennessee Urology with 11 locations in Knoxville and surrounding counties.
Patients have the benefit of a large network of urology specialists at Colorado Urology. Referrals to fellowship trained doctors within our group provide patients with an unparalleled continuum of care.
Whether you have just finished your surgical and fellowship training and are looking for an excellent place to land or a few years of practice under your belt and are considering a change, please take some time to learn about Colorado Urology and explore the many reasons that we could be the right clinical home for you.
Female Urologist- Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Unparalleled business infrastructure designed to allow you to focus solely on Urology and growing your practice.
- Ability to control your own destiny.
- Potential track for partnership.
- Integrated approach to Urologic care and access to the most innovative diagnostic tools, clinical trials and highly advanced treatments and therapies.
- Superior leadership team and executive council of fellow Urologists.
- Work/Life balance.
- Strong governance- corporate and medical.
- Amazing staff and a comprehensive support team of healthcare professionals.
For more information, please visit our website at www.coloradouro.com or feel free to contact our recruitment team directly.
Colorado Urology Associates is an equal opportunity employer.