Our Multidisciplinary Research Day has gone virtual and no travel is required. While other meetings have been canceled or postponed we can now accommodate more researchers to showcase their research and connect with other scientists from across the country!
With some urologic section meetings around the country and the AUA cancelled, you can showcase your research and present your abstracts in the Duke Multidisciplinary Benign Urology Research Virtual Meeting
- Connect with experts in the field
- No need to travel — registration is free
- ACT NOW! – Abstract submission deadline is March 30, 2020
- Monetary awards for 3 best trainee abstracts — winners will be allowed to give a 10 min presentation to the nationwide online audience.
- Monetary awards for 3 best flash talks by trainees. The traditional poster sessions will be replaced by short flash talks and judges will select the winners.
- Hear from national experts during keynote and panel discussions (see agenda)
- Small discussion groups with experts will also be scheduled
REGISTRATION is REQUIRED to receive the link for online participation.
SUBMIT YOUR RESEARCH TODAY
Organized by Duke Multidisciplinary K12 Urologic Research Career Development Program (KURe)
(Contact: Cindy Amundsen, Friederike Jayes)