The Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine and Urogenital Reconstruction is pleased to announce the SUFU Visiting Professorship.
This one-day visiting professorship will be offered to interested training programs and will consist of a lecture series from a member of the SUFU Executive Committee encompassing all aspects of FPMRS, Urodynamics, and Neurourology. There will be no cost to the home institution.
Programs selected for the SUFU Visiting Professor Program will be asked to allow their trainees to be excused from other clinical and educational activities on the day of the visit. The Visiting Professor will be a SUFU board member who will cover virtually all aspects of FPMRS/Neurourology during the day’s visit.
A short application will need to be completed by the Program Director or Chairman. The decision as to which programs will be selected for the SUFU Visiting Professorship will be made by members of the SUFU Executive Committee. That decision will be made on the basis of several factors, including presumed educational need, current exposure of trainees to FPMRS, as well as other aspects of the program applying.
Apply for Visiting Professorship
Visiting Professorship Flyer
Topics will include:
- Epidemiology and Pathophysiology of Prolapse and Incontinence
- Urodynamics — The Basics and Beyond
- Evaluation and Management of Stress Incontinence
- Evaluation and Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Evaluation and Management of Overactive Bladder
- Third Line Therapies and Beyond for Overactive Bladder
- Urethral Diverticula and Urinary Fistulae
- Neurourology Update
For questions or more information, please contact the SUFU Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.