SUFU Basic Science Meeting Travel Awards
Several Travel Awards for top ranked poster and podium presentations will also be awarded, which will be selected at the Annual Winter Meeting.
- Scores based on top 10 Basic Science abstracts for podium presentations
- 1st Prize = $700
- 2nd Prize = $500
- 3rd Prize = $300
- Best overall Poster in each Poster Session awarded
Resident Travel Awards
Travel awards for the SUFU Winter Meeting will be available for residents only. In order to qualify for the award the resident must:
- Have an abstract accepted
- Be the presenter of the paper
- Check the appropriate box during the abstract submission process in order to be considered
There will be up to 10 awards of $1,000 available. The awards will be payable to a resident’s institution after the meeting. The process of receiving an award is competitive!
A prize of $1,500 will be given at the discretion of the awards committee for the best submissions in BASIC RESEARCH and CLINICAL RESEARCH. Any topic relating to the physiology or pathophysiology of the genitourinary tract as it relates to urine transport, storage, and/or voiding is appropriate. If you would like your research to be considered for one of the above awards, you must:
- Submit an abstract to the SUFU Winter Meeting
- A maximum word count of 2500 words will be allowed. Figures/Tables count as 250 words.
- Call for Abstracts typically sent mid-July – deadline is in October. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Important note about your manuscript submission:
All work must be original, primarily the work of the first author on the paper and unpublished. For review purposes, submitted papers should be in the publication format of the Journal of Neurourology and Urodynamics, including figures and tables. Winning papers are expected to be submitted for publication in the Journal of Neurourology and Urodynamics following announcement of the results of the essay contest.