SUFU in conjunction with the SUFU Foundation is pleased to support and fund grants in the area of Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery. The objective of the grants are to support the development of urologists in training and junior faculty.
Foundation research funds are made available to SUFU members (either the PI or a member of the research team needs to be a SUFU member). The Goal of a SUFU Foundation research grant is to support the development of residents, fellows and junior faculty and to support research that will have a positive impact on FPMRS. Completed research projects are required to be submitted for publication and presentation at a corresponding SUFU Winter Meeting.
- A previously SUFU funded grant cannot be resubmitted for additional funding
- The grant design should be such that it can be completed in two (2) years. If the grant research extends beyond two (2) years it need to be easily continued by another investigator (with the same SUFU supervising member) who would be expected to present the grant findings at future SUFU Winter Meeting
Check back for 2017 grant opportunities coming soon!
2016 SUFU Foundation Grant Opportunities
- Please submit your completed grant applications, along with all of your supporting documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Grants Process Timeline
- Call for Applications Open: July 15, 2016
- Application Deadline Closes: September 30, 2016
- Grant Notification: November 14, 2016
- Funding Begins: November 30, 2016
Award recipient and/or institutions will be subject to the open payments reporting guidelines of the Physician Payments Sunshine Act.